Allied Insurance Management Inc is concerned about your privacy. This policy reflects that concern. We may make changes to improve the policy from time to time. Please check it frequently.
- We do not collect personal information from you when you visit our Web site unless you provide it to us.
- We collect only the personal information necessary to calculate a premium estimate and provide you with superior service.
- This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
- When you fill out a form for us to obtain information about you (basic information such as your name, telephone number, mailing address or E-mail address), you can provide as much or as little information as you want. Some basic information, however, is required to receive an insurance quote.
- Any information we collect will be forwarded to the appropriate department in our agency. Personnel in that department will contact you and provide the information you request.
- We do not sell, share, trade or provide Â personal information we obtain from visitors to our Web site with parties who are not directly affiliated with Allied Insurance Management Inc. We will share information with the insurance carriers or representatives of our insurance company partners in relation to the servicing of your insurance contract. We will only share your information with unaffiliated third party partners if you have provided verbal or written permission to do so.Â Your privacy is very important to us and we will make every reasonable effort to protect it.
- You can opt-out of receiving communications from us. Just send us an E-mail with your name, address and telephone number.
- The personal information you provide is permanently stored in a database on our provider Web server. We have security measures in place to protect you against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information you give us.
- We do not collect or solicit information from minors.
Information We Collect
Nonpublic personal information is nonpublic information that we obtain in connection with providing an insurance product or service. The categories of nonpublic personal information we collect are from the following sources:
- Applications and other forms
- Customer transactions with us
- Consumer reporting agencies, such as motor vehicle reports
- Other sources such as prior loss information and demographic information
Personal Information We Disclose
We are permitted by law to disclose the information we collect (as described above) about you or others without permission to third parties under certain circumstances. For example, we may disclose nonpublic personal information to a third party if the disclosure will enable that party to perform a business, professional or insurance function for us, or to an insurance regulatory authority, law enforcement, or other governmental authority in order to protect our interests in preventing or prosecuting fraud. We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about you to anyone, except as permitted by law.
Confidentiality and Security of Personal Information
Access to personal information in the agency is allowed for business purposes only. The persons who have access to personal information, including our employees, are under obligations to safeguard such information.
Allied Insurance Management Inc. owns the design and information in this Web site. Any trade names, trademarks or service marks contained within the site that are not marks of Allied Insurance Management Inc. are marks of their respective owners.
While we have made every effort to avoid mistakes, information contained in our Web site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. We do not warrant or guarantee that any information transmitted to its Web server will remain private. All information contained within this Web site is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. This includes, but is not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose, and warranty against infringement. In no event shall Allied Insurance Management Inc or its affiliates be liable for any lost profits or damages, including direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, special or any other type of damages arising out of, or in connection with, the use of any information provided in the Allied Insurance Management Inc Web site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
NOTE: No coverage can be legally bound, cancelled or changed in any way by E-mail, Fax or voice mail message. Policies and coverages are presented in general terms; consult insurance policies for coverage specifics and contract terms.